Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hao Dong work for broadcasting was renamed nbsp; repeatedly dubbed into "Golden voice"

Phoenix Satellite TV on December 19, following is the text example: Chen Luyu: probably from the three year old child in China to more than 30 years adults saw him called him uncle, audience age is getting bigger, he seems to be ages always stays at the time, in the mind, he will always be our Uncle Hao Dong.  Narrator: Hao Dong, the famous children's TV presenter.  Fragment: the stars are children's dreams, June this season belongs to young friends, we are back in June, spending this time.  Narrator: chubby figure is always a pair of xiaomimi look.  Fragment: the children I'm your uncle Hao Dong, good afternoon.  Narrator: used to support programs such as,,, Hao Dong image generation with the growth of the uncle.  Snippet: Scarabs, you what this one is here to stay? nothing Hao Dong uncle. you tell me about watching, maybe I can help you. Narrator: he is
The earliest dubbing actor, dubbing over 1000 sets of Chinese and foreign movies.  Movies: I did not eat for lunch, they asked me to money, it's not his money, I am the principle.  Movies: but this sort of thing in short while is done, a bit of patience.  Narrator: among the children who are most familiar with is and.  Movies: outside there's sweet pies, you lie, you'll want to take my vehicle, you give it to me back five, put it back.  Narrator: Hao Dong Uncle presided over the program, visit Hao Dong Uncle dubbing a cartoon Hao Dong Uncle telling stories, these memories in a lot of childhood memories, but also gives us a lot of wind instruments, Hao Dong uncle.  Chen Lu-Yu: welcome Hao Dong teachers.  Hao Dong: Hello.  Chen Lu-Yu: Hello Hao Dong teachers.  Hao Dong: Hello.  Chen Lu-Yu: Hello.  Hao Dong: the belly. Chen Lu-Yu: I have just said,
I think it really is quite right, just talking in China may be from the age of two or three children, to more than 30 years of adults basically is to watch you grow up.  Hao Dong: Yes, everyone is looking at me growing up.  Chen Lu-Yu: it impresses me all these years you image what was really small, but one thing I can say?  Hao Dong: fertilizer.  Chen Lu-Yu: how much did your waist circumference than the crude in the year?  Hao Dong: coarse, that just when two feet four programmes under the auspices of the year, may now be four almost three feet, long feet.  Chen Lu-Yu: that your trousers, long was how much Ah?  Hao Dong: Ah Oh, my God, long pants are three feet five inches, my God, Hello much Ah, of course, it's not just the auspices children's programming, I did 4.5 years of eating every day, with tobacco tar, now my practice has proved that as long as you go to the kitchen so smoked, not eating fat. Chen Lu-Yu: Chef is fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment