Friday, November 25, 2011

Twitter turned himself report acts of corruption in the civil service itself into the Tiger

Microblogging surrendered "Lixin County land Bureau and the Wenbing Zhou onto the air waves. "There are a few days, the age of 7 months."  On November 11, Lixin County of Anhui land resources Bureau staff Wenbing Zhou pinched finger counting road.  On April 13, "just society made micro-Bo, also does not see comments does not forward" of he, live has own to Anhui Province bozhou discipline Inspection Fake Cartier Bags Commission, surrendered and reported units "Chief leader" and the other officials may exists corruption rot behavior of full. zhihou, bozhou discipline Inspection Commission announced investigation results, finds related personnel accept had Wenbing Zhou presented of smoke wine crab, gift, but week reported of other problem does not exists. This concludes my story is not. over the past 7 months, the bozhou city discipline Inspection Commission, known as "national microblogging reported the first name", "not a niche, it is necessary to infamy" minor characters within the system, after a week of classes on the first, was asked to leave citing poor mental state for Fake Cartier Bags six months thereafter, his honour against
From the units to court, out of the Court he "broke down, and all my tears cross"; then, when he walks, three unlicensed cars around him made a violation of common sense actions …… I don't poke a Hornet, nor felt Tiger butt, I myself sent directly to the Tiger's mouth.  From the Tribunal I cried very sad. I love unit honors, while also caring for my reputation. I do not want to see me and confront at court. confront at Court and you, what do you think about what you are things going? under these different kinds of emotions, I really couldn't help, broke down, and all my tears cross. I added v certification Fake Cartier Bags of "China microblogging real reporting first person", I didn't say that, bozhou of Anhui Province of the discipline Inspection Commission, said. He told me two sentences: first, the national micro-Bo reports first; second, not a niche, it is necessary to infamy. the latter sentence, I am at the moment I can't do it.
  Extraordinary pressure. If you knew (microblogging report) has so much influence, perhaps I will change another way, but in the end I probably will choose Twitter.  "Vacation" Wenbing Zhou he thinks he is regarded as top business ability, "Council can exhaust the front five, hundreds of people in the first ten", but this is not important. Fake Cartier Bags because Wenbing Zhou now does not work.  "Shaking the Bo" after the storms die away, Lixin County land Bureau Wenbing Zhou returned to work. "from Monday to Friday on", after a weekend, he was told to leave.  Origin resume work the previous day, he was interviewed by the two media. first day, manuscript press. This led very angry.  "If …… ……" it's called talking Wenbing Zhou received "request". "This is not written into the report." Lay it will lead
"Requirements" for reporters to journalist, Wenbing Zhou, the specific content is not written in good pressure not only from Lixin County land Bureau.  In addition to this "request", Fake Cartier Bags a five-day class on him, also received a "rest period is appropriate", "recommended." citing "mental state was not enough".  For recommendations, Wenbing Zhou is not inconsistent with. "The civil service law, absent from work without reason and a half months when made redundant."  To this end, Wenbing Zhou wrote brought his vacation, and marked as a poor mental state. He acknowledged that his mental state does not teach. prior to the report, he suffered from insomnia. "  Leave ", he also had a special run on its own to Peking Union Medical College Hospital to see a psychiatrist, is trying to doctor" communication communication ". "The doctor said, I have depression."  But Fake Cartier Bags Wenbing Zhou refused doctors need medication treatment recommendations. "What if I need it to maintain, I would rather not take this medicine
.”  Wenbing Zhou claim mental state is normal, because "I know clearly on the merits".  Wenbing Zhou is also fighting a "non-play is not available, cannot fail to play the" lawsuit.  "Microblogging turned himself in" the next day, Lixin County land Bureau to visit Lisin interviews media has released some details to Wenbing Zhou. including, weeks was "life style issues" be removed from Office. "On April 13, I to bozhou surrendered reported. 14th, units on in press conference Shang to reporter provides about I life style problem of material, this is typical of retaliating against. I reported wrong has, owned legal sanctions I; I reported on has, owned legal processing you. you how can because I of reported, on to I so-called of ‘ life style problem ’ to reporter publishing?"  Wenbing Zhou brooding. Because "If …… …&hell
ip;”  Request first, Wenbing Zhou decided not to pursue media help, turn to the legal rights: brought defamation proceedings to the Court.  Case was not smooth. after submitting the complaint to the Lixin County Court, "Court several leaders privately and I said, you may rest assured that will not be entertained you. I said, I give it a try."  Sure enough, Lixin County Court rejected the case. "I said, you give me a reason is not admissible. they said, OK, I'll give you a reason."  Thus, Lixin County Court made an "inadmissible" the first-instance ruling.  Then, Wenbing Zhou to the bozhou city intermediate people's Court lawsuits. upon investigation, bozhou city intermediate people's Court considers Lixin County Court should entertain the case, reversal of a trial court for determination. "But after specifying Lixin County Court, no one is willing to undertake the case. who wants to touch this case?" Wenbing Zhou a wry smile, "I just hung on the Court does not take. nothing case, Dean
Sponsor is specified, this case would be considered to fall. " On October 28, case Wenbing Zhou Lixin County land Bureau defamation court case no pronouncement. "  I from court out yihou cry of is sad. I love units of honors, while also love I of honorary. I does not willing to see I and units on thin Court. thought several months yilai experience of these twists, and and you on thin Court of is you of units, you and units confront at Court you wanted to wanted to you of end is what? this several emotions zhixia, I really of couldn't help. "  Crying after finishing, Wenbing Zhou made a micro-blogging and say that they "broke down, and all my tears cross."  Nevertheless, Wenbing Zhou was still rejected the withdrawal or the mediation proposal.  In addition to duty status, Wenbing Zhou certification on Twitter there is a "microblogging real name reported first in China." "I didn't say that this sentence, bozhou of Anhui Province of the discipline Inspection Commission, said. He told me two sentences: first, the national micro-
Bo reports first; second, not a niche, it is necessary to infamy. the latter sentence, I am at the moment I can't do it. " He was determined to take a look at what it will be "infamy". "  Unless he's physically eliminate me out, as long as there is breath in, I will leave this case indefinitely. in the end, I'll find my innocence. "  Less lawsuits in Lixin County, Wenbing Zhou is an out-and-out "celebrities". "I'm Lisin, few people do not know me." Wenbing Zhou says, may others see he did not know him. " But as long as his friends described, saying this was Wenbing Zhou, others will be a knowing smile, say know, celebrity celebrity!  "To do this, he also had the same boat and entertainment stars like," fed up, no privacy. "to that end, he" feels very much pressure "because" I'm not willing to become the celebrity ".  Wenbing Zhou admitted having underestimated the power of microblogging.
"When I went to Twitter to report, I do not know will get into this situation." If you can go back at first, he might not select Twitter. " I might consider a different way. it (Twitter report) fully take into my own. ""  Celebrity "Wenbing Zhou troubles more than that. after reporting back, not just a friend of mine said to him, within three months, even if he stood in the middle of the street every day no one will touch him, but six months later, would have him.  Now half a year has passed, "nice" has not come yet. but the night of November 10, when he and a friend on the street walking along fixed routes, three vehicles which are not flying, coming towards him, he suddenly turning to leave when a few meters distance. Although reluctant to read too much into this experience, but he was also this incident to on Twitter. "  If next time I fall under the wheels, I wanted to let you know that I wouldn't die from ordinary traffic accidents. " Claims to be "going all out"
, Wenbing Zhou did not worry about their own security problems. but since reported family members but we are not worried about him, "I'm not poked a far distant re-education camps, nor felt Tiger buns, I myself sent directly to the Tiger's mouth." While some doubt was selected, but Wenbing Zhou, selected tweets would remain his ultimate destiny. "choose another way, 100% nothing came of it." He even said that if there is new evidence, they will report back road "not to go in bozhou city, Hefei or Beijing might be." "  Famous person "is defined as" China's first ", but he still believes" microblogging surrendered "shaking the thing, also fit within the rules permit. because the system" does not define a illegal microblogging, legitimacy, legitimacy. " Although the bozhou city, before announced discipline Inspection Commission's findings are not satisfactory, and "99% have said that I have failed", but Wenbing Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment